• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new to me M756A2 NA

greaser

Ok I see what I did wrong I try posting this here.
Hello guys
I just drove home my new to me pipeline deuce Thursday it was a 175 mile trip that went great. I drove and maintained a M35A2 troop carrier my first tour in the Army and have missed her since, so when I sold my 07 Shelby and had some extra cash I decided to get one. This is the one I picked. jojo.jpg

Here is the discription from the add.

1971 Military 6x6 Multifuel, Rockwells, M756A2 Pipeline Deuce
465ci Multifuel Non Turbo. 5spd trans with hi-lo t case. Air engauged tcase. Rockwell top loader axles. Both Rear axles have Detroit lockers. Transmission has pto mounted on side. T case also has pto mounted on rear. Very good aggressive mud and snow tires. Tail gate and box sides are easily removable on this model. Hardtop cab, with heat. Full working lites and signals. Side mounted tool boxes. Loud siren! Very solid body.

Last edited by a moderator:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Actually, your posts were being moderated due to the links. Please upload images directly.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Nice! I haven't seen many with the bed sides included. Do you have the rear headache rack and winch or is that stuff gone?

greaser

Ok well this site has already enlightened me. It turns out my deuce is a 1969 and is number 214 of batch/run 04 (pretty early) and it started out life as a non winch m35a2.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Ok well this site has already enlightened me. It turns out my deuce is a 1969 and is number 214 of batch/run 04 (pretty early) and it started out life as a non winch m35a2.
So it started out as a normal deuce and someone put the bed and PTOs on it?

You have a rare truck. Nice save.
Depends on how he answers my question, he might have just a modded m35.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
1969 was the year most of them showed up. The one I had was complete except bedsides but was rusted beyond compare. The bed still lives on. It's on a knuckleboom deuce owned by patracy.