• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new toy tiger tank!!!!!!

madmax46

tell me about armchair commandoes who never know what theyre talking about voicing their opinions..lol...the only way an american halftrack was used by the germans is when they captured them from the americans or russians then painted them up in german camo and baltic crosses...the germans never built american halftracks ever period end of story.....they ran the ford truck factory in france when they overran france and built american trucks in the factory till the end of the occupation but even then they wernt able to build enough due to bombing raids...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks