• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My new truck deal fell through....

M35A2

To say I'm gutted is an understatement. The truck I put a deposit down on has fell through. I have found out from another deuce driver that the truck I was going to buy un-registered would cause me a lot of problems to get registered because of the age of the truck. When I asked the guy who ownes it to register it for me, he said he wanted a lot more money deposit for it. As The guy wouldn't tell me where he lives, and the fact that his storys kept changing regarding the truck I decided to give it a miss. I know another guy who bought a truck from him, and he had a year of hassle from the government about the year of manufacture. In England, if a truck is pre 1960, then it's exempt from an annual safety test. The truck I was going to buy was a 1977.

So, I am looking once again.

There is a M109A1 that looks nice, but I'm not so sure about the Sprag axle. Are these ok, or do they spell trouble???

FrankUSMC

Andy
I need your address again. It was deleted when every thing crashed last week end on this site.
That is a big let down on the truck, but it will work out. If your gut feeling is not to get the truck, then that is the way to go. There are more out there.
One of the few, Frank