• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 'new' trucks

vbrescueman

Hey all,
Just loaded some pics from yesterdays trip down to Ft. Bragg and the tow of two more deuces...Hmmnnn...now what? lol. Only got pics of first truck getting loaded camera was full and it was a five hour roundtrip for Jimmy in Bob's F650 rollback. Wonderful guys and very reasonable pricing. If Ya'll need anything towed anywhere from OH to SC these are the guys to do it! They are based near Camp Lejeune, NC.

Doc

Attachments

vbrescueman

Jimmy ( the operator) called me last night after he loaded the second truck...after he winched her up-threw a safety chain on front axle-went to rear to ratchet down--the cable snapped :shock: ....lucky man SAFETY 1ST!!! [thumbzup] as far as I know they are both safely at the yard near lejeune :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks