• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My newest M35a2!

67Beast

Well I did finish up a new M35a2, it just in 1/35th scale! I built another of the AFV Club's 1/35 M35a2 models recently. I had to scratch build a few pieces as I wanted to build a hard-top truck with the gun ring opening. The kit come with a soft top so I had to make the new to from scratch. I also used the west coast mirrors out of thier M49 kit and added cargo bows to the set up. Outfitted it with backpacks, and plenty of cargo and a helmet and M16/203 at rest on the passenger side. I used the 3 color camo pattern show in the TM here at SS to mask off and paint the truck. Weathered it with pastels and chalks and a few washes to give it that good dirty used look.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, looks like you took a real truck and shrunk it. That hobby take patience and skill, both of which I am lacking. :) Nice!