• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My nice dumper is for sale

Bendawg

Hi all I hate to do this but…. Circumstances are forcing me to sell my dumper. It’s a 1970 multifuel in real real nice shape. No rust 99.9999% solid and a great runner. The winch works real nice as well as the dump bed. The only thing this truck could use is a bit of new paint. That’s only because they added the tiedows to the bed and just brushed some green on the welds. It also has a bit of paint missing on the bottom of a door where there is still no rot. I would say this is one of the nicest trucks that hasn’t been fixed up. I just put 2 new batteries in her and she starts great. Oh ya I added an external fuel pump so you need the other rebuilt or replaced. Very easy to do as most of you know. Just Pm me if interested. PS. The oil around clutch petal is just for lube purposes there’s no leak or anything. And the dump bed is a looks a bit twisted because of the way it’s parked. It’s nice and straight and nice and dry. I may consider trades for a regular truck 4x4 only or a sports car of some type mustang ect. I have a Massachusetts tile in hand. all the goverment paperwork has been done.

Attachments

Bendawg

t is a 1970 for sure. I have a title on it. I am asking 12k It has turn signels but no heat. I do have the heater kit though. As far as a bridge truck. I have no idea what a bridge truck is sorry.

Engine5

Bendawg,
I am getting a truck just like your's this week. I live in Millbury, not too far from you. My plan is to take the dump body and piston off and use it as a flat bed. I am the Asst. Director for Millbury's Emergency Managment Agency. And we sure can use it for moving pumps, personel ,ect. It needs 2 drive shaft's 1 in the front and 1 on the rearmost axle. This is my first mil truck, I have no idea what to expect from this project but I know it will be fun. I am sure I will be contacting you with questions.