• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Non-Mil Army Jeep...

DrEvil569

Here are a few pics of my non-military Army Jeep. I have always liked the look and feel of military vehicles and I guess after my Army days I longed to get back into a military vehicle. I couldn't find what I wanted so I built it. :-D

Attachments

KsM715

Well done! I like the front turn signals set into the fenders that way. I'm thinking of painting my TJ with some OD spray bombs this sping/summer.

Last edited:

vtdeucedriver

My wife has a 05 Rubicon wrangler and it sure does drive like a MV. I find myself driving it just under 60 and wearing my boonie hat but yet I can listen to a radio, hear the person next to me, roll up a window or install a door and yet I can be dry, warm and have a nice cushy seat to sit my butt in!!!!! Guess it gives me appreaciation for when I am wet, cold , deaf and sore!![thumbzup] "God how I love it so"

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
It's been "done" officially, too. When I was in a TAC unit in SC (back in '81), we had several militarized CJ-7s which were being evaluated as replacements for our M151s. Most of us preferred the M151s. The CJs just had too high a center of gravity for our liking.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I looked at the pics and said to myself, "Pretty cool. If he put the three knob light switch in, I'll be really impressed". Sure enough! Very nice, well done.

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks