• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe but as I recall someone got carried away by my 813 last Christmas time.

:):):):)

(Just picking on you Ken.)

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's funny Steve lol

Yes you and Gimp were like Angles from heaven when you pulled up in front of us.
And if I have not said it thank you thank you.
I wanted off that crazy hi way so bad before some fool run us over.

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Like I said, I was just teasing. :)

We were happy to do it and I'm glad I had the truck.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
You know this thread is DUMB from the get go, I WAS a MOD for over a year, this is ONE thing I do not miss about the SITE, you all would be surprised the amount of CRAP that is handled by the MODS EVERYDAY, it is a VERY TIME CONSUMING, THANKLESS job, STEEL SOLDIERS would NOT BE the number ONE world wide MV SITE if the MODS were not doing there jobs, there is REASON for every decision made, a lot do not like the decisions but the decision is for the good of the SITE. As members we are NOT ENTITALED to anything, it is run by the guide lines that the OWNER has set. The rules are the rules, anything OUTSIDE the rules gets dealt with, it is funny how pi$$ off people get when "outside the rules" get dealt with.

If you have a issue, go to the MOD involved, ask why, ect., trying to go around the mod WILL get you referred to the mod involved, crying in open forum WILL NOT accomplish anything

You know this thread is DUMB from the get go, I WAS a MOD for over a year, this is ONE thing I do not miss about the SITE, you all would be surprised the amount of CRAP that is handled by the MODS EVERYDAY, it is a VERY TIME CONSUMING, THANKLESS job, STEEL SOLDIERS would NOT BE the number ONE world wide MV SITE if the MODS were not doing there jobs, there is REASON for every decision made, a lot do not like the decisions but the decision is for the good of the SITE. As members we are NOT ENTITALED to anything, it is run by the guide lines that the OWNER has set. The rules are the rules, anything OUTSIDE the rules gets dealt with, it is funny how pi$$ off people get when "outside the rules" get dealt with.

If you have a issue, go to the MOD involved, ask why, ect., trying to go around the mod WILL get you referred to the mod involved, crying in open forum WILL NOT accomplish anything
If its so dumb why are you commenting? As I said above my suggestion was less interference. You say it's DUMB that I posted this in the suggestion forum? That's why I am glad your not a mod anymore. You obviously lack the mental capacity to understand what's trying to be expressed here.

I don't feel entitled. I also say what is on my mind. I don't disagree with 99% of the rules here, I disagree how they are being implemented. I'll continue to call it like I see it. You don't like it 73m819? Then stay out of the conversation.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There's been a laxing of moderation. (Read the "read the TM" type replies rules) It's pretty much been covered. If a post was edited, there was a valid reason. If a thread was closed, sometimes there's posts that are no longer viewable that were deleted that led to the thread being closed.

This is not pirate4x4. It will still retain moderation. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought you guys were slacking.
Do I have to get a hold of Cris and tell him to lower your pay.
Lol

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Actually, I represent Chris now due to his workload. (He's a doctor and state senator for those not in the know)

goldneagle

I want to thank swbradley1 for at least listening to my PM comments without threatening to ban me for over certain observations that I brought to his attention. I cannot say the same about certain other mods as well as the admin. I get the response "moderators do not have to follow the rules if we decide not to" "If you continue to harass us you will be banned" Meaning they are in charge and they can do as they wish. One mod had used an Ebay listing in his post to a safety item he recommended. I contacted him through PM to state that the rules had prohibited us from using any Ebay listings not just Ebay auctions in out posts. He is the one that threatened me with banning for questioning his authority. I was banned for posting a link to an Ebay fixed price listing (not an auction). They said I should have known better.

When i questioned them about the rule they said they do not allow any Ebay mentions because some SS members are not intelligent enough to know the difference between an Ebay auction and a fixed price listing. So all the members have to loose out on the deal because of a few uneducated members. My comment is: why not allow the majority of members to benefit and educate or punish those that can't figure it out. This infraction was about some seats I had installed on the battery box of my M939 truck. There were other postings after that I did not include the info of where to acquire the item. I ended up having to individually answer PM from members that were interested in getting that item. It would have been a lot simpler to just include the info in the post.

We are allowed to mention Ebay as that well know internet auction site. But that cannot always lead the member to the item in mention.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One of the benefits of being a moderator is we can post in locked threads.

I did not pay GE to say that about me.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks