• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Parade float

Murdawg

Here are some pics from my parade float for my shop. It was a great time. It was a little warm but everyone survived. The only vehicles that did not get hot where the deuces. This past weekend was my first time taking the top off and driving around. Man is that sweet. We did not win best float, but you know how small towns are. The same person wins it ever year.
Can't wait till next year!!!!

Attachments

Murdawg

Thanks Guys
It has a train horn on it and the regular. I LOVE the train horn. It was under the hood when I got it so I moved it to the fender. It rocks. I could knock someone over in front of it. I only used it sparingly. I did not want to deafen any children.
I do general automotive work, Restorations, Fleet maintenance, Paint and Body work, Welding ect. I basically work on anything with a motor.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks