• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Poor Tractor

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Sometimes, we have to let them go to new homes so that we can take in new ones that need our care and attention.

Let's play a fun game, let's post pics of Kenny's tractor from over the years! Here it is in front of my house at the Ga Rally '07.

Attachments

emr

My hats off to U guys who can handle selling them, I put one every now and again for sale for about a week or even a month, then just say no after that, i just cant part with any of them, its not because i have money i dont, i really love em.so i know how U feel. Randy

papercu

Kenny got money??

dear Cenny

I am searching for an external assistance because I are having problems recovering a large deposit made by late father, brother, Uncle overseas
since the company maintained that instructions left by our late father, brother, Uncle the original depositor states that the funds be "RELEASED TO MY FOREIGN REPRESENTATIVE ONLY", believing he would appoint someone by themself to represent him for the claim but eventually they died earlier thereby making it impossible for me to go any further regarding this claim.

Most importantly, your ability to put the said funds into circulation wisely for our joint interest and relocating us is a major considerable factor regarding our request as our knowledge on financial matters is not enough to handle an amount of money above (us$10,000,000.00) ten million alone.

On your personal advise,We are also considering the below options as areas
relative to our interest to put the said funds working.

1) hospitality industry
2) farming and acquisition of farmlands

In view of this, if you are touched to work with me in sincerity, by standing as my late father, brother, Uncle foreign representative to receive the said
deposit on our behalf, we shall embrace you as our new found parent/family and will compensate you accordingly.

As you indicate interest, please be fast to contact me on to enable us to give you further information relative to the presence/position of funds and the
steps we shall take to finalize on the project.

Do not hesitate to include your personal telephone/fax numbers as this
will facilitate communication between you and me.

Thanking you in advance for your kind and urgent response, more so for
keeping our proposal to your self.

Sincerely
W. Harris

FreightTrain

Banned
I know the feeling.Look at my stable.2-1971 M35A2s,1-1991 F350 Crew Cab Dually,1-1994 F350 Crew Cab dually,1-2006 Ford Ranger STX standard cab short bed(ok,I went a TOTALLY different route on this one!),3-1970something Ford Pintos(well,only one is mostly complete,missing engine.Another is noting but front frame rails,Firewall,floor pan,and frong suspension.last one is half a floor pan,Rear frame rails,Front frame rails,Firewall,and stock body from another car laying in the floor beside it....Yea,they are all Race cars or Race car donors/spares),2001 Ford Taurus SEL(The Factory pimped out version).That is the current collection.....here is the ones I sold.....

1981 Chevy Silverado-Sold car was a POS mechanically.WORN OUT but body was cherry.Foul out #8 plug once a week and foul out the no foul in #8 every 2 week,Auto Trans no longer had a detent.Was hunt and find a gear.
1983 F150 total rust bucket.Lasted about 2 months.Engine blew up somehow.Found thin chunks of iron on head under VCs.Broke teeth of distributor gear....didn't tear down past the VC.Parted together before I bought.Engine and trans out of a early 70s CAR.Hydrolic clutch truck with mechanical clutch tranny missing half of 1st gear.Had a custom clutch linkage build that went behind the brake and throttle and though a hole chiseled in the floor pan.Floor was an aluminum sign with indoor outdoor carpet.More holes in the body than Bonnie and Clyde.
1988 F150 4x4 4.9L auto.Sold cause it sucked gas....Great truck.
1990something Tempo....sold cause ate more trans fluid than gasoline and a family friend needed a cheap car
Y2K F250 Stupiddoody V10 Auto 4x4.....Hit the gas hear the fuel tank pop as it imploded.

Oh,Notice a trend here?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
sak, gonna put it on the new (to me) dropside if I ever get it home. Check with Matt in Live Oak. I know he doesn't have the winch itself but he does have everything else but the shifter data plate for the PTO. Adelmans in OH has winches for $325 IIRC
FT, it's been a good truck and I'll miss it but change must happen. I remember watching my old M35A2 leave the motorpool, watched it as it dissapeared out of sight. Nothing like the M887 I sold. I've never recovered from selling that truck. I still trip about the yard whilst kicking self in posterior area.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: My Poor Tractor

No, he won't do that. It will be a frame up resto I believe.

citizensoldier

RE: Re: My Poor Tractor

Will it be leaving the state of Fl? Will we be able wittness to the resto? Just curiouse,she might be on the cover of MV mag some day like this last one.. Sorry to see it go and wish I could have bought it..

citizensoldier

RE: Re: RE: My Poor Tractor

Ok well tell him about how many of us SSers loved that truck and to drop us a line on how its doing once and a while..
So what you bringing to the rally this year? Hmmmm! Secrete project maybe? M108? Do tell