• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My project is finally home!

blue302stang

My buddy has been looking around for a deuce as a project for awhile and finally Saturday I drove it to his shop to start my project. We went last weekend to check it out and just had one major issue with the brakes, so when we went out Saturday we had to bleed the brakes, but other than that she drove great for the 50 miles home. Love the sound of the whistler, but I definitely have some work to do. I don't have any pictures right now, but i'm about to head over to his shop to start working on it.

blue302stang

Needs a couple little things like the emergency brake hooked up but besides that she is a strong runner. Eventually we will end up bobbing it, power steering, and possibly a 12v cummins/nv4500 swap.

blue302stang

Had a question about the E-brake though. The cable is running behind the cab and sitting right past the drivers door. The guy we bought it from gave me another cable and handle, but i am not sure where the e brake handle is suppose to go. I haven't had much time to tinker with it, but this weekend i'm going to try and knock all the maintenance out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks