• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My second score !! The mad hatter !!! m923a2 with ROPS !!

unclemikey

I got to play with one of those things. Everything on the inside I thought was way cool. The seats are that comfortable, the dash layout is much better, the roll cage is just to cool that there are no words for it. The outside looks.................well, that take a bit of getting use to, But, what the hay, your on the cool inside!

mcmullag

I got a truck out of Nellis AFB NV that had that same Kansas rebuild tag and it had NVNG markings. It did not have an extra plate on the dash about mileage at rebuild.
I got a truck out of Ft. Carson here in 11/13 that did have the plate, it was "re-manufactured" by Unicore of WV and I could determine that it was 78 miles since rebuild in 2009, never got assigned to any unit after re manufacture, whole truck was blank with no markings. the preceding is for informational purposes only. : )

Hard Head

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would really like the head room. Most trucks are not built for tall people. Just about everyone that get in my 923 complain about the roof (marines included). I think a nice visor in the front would make it more streamlined. I like the cab. Been looking for one! :driver:

rolling18

EBAY has a frankentruck w/ the ROPS lots of pictures in and out.... WOW those are expensive!!!!! 20k! no thanks mind if I ask how much you spent on yours?? PM if you like..:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks