• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My town has been invaded

gunboy1656

I past the house the first time, went around the block, and as I made the first turn, there is a guy who has an M416 trailer, he hauls firewood with.

I come back to the grader, and the drivers were pulling in to take it for a trip. He picked it up, and taking it out to Ft Dix for a local reserve unit for there 2 week training.

Wrench Wench

It was horrifying!

It was terrifying!

It was...

The Invasion of the-- Road Graders?

Somehow, I don't see anyone making that movie above the level of Syfy.

gunboy1656

And if that was not enough, I had got a call from my wife saying we got an invite from my sister to go for a cookout and swim.

Not long after we got there, someone was flying overhead with a UH1, no pics as I was swimming at the time. It was the nice old "OD" color like decodeme did for his display bird.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks