• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My two Birthday Presents

CharlyArmy

I picked these up. The previous day I picked up my two M101A1 trailers. One trailer had no cover, the second one had a cover. When I got everything home, a friend of mine was helping me get things organized when he asked if there was anything in the back of the covered trailer. I told him that I hadn't looked yet. We discovered two tan covers for the M105 trailer and two tan covers for the Humvee. Plus in the back of the shop Van, the work benches and cabinets were still intact along with the electrical slave cable. The trucks fired right up and we drove them both home, 55 mph, with not a single problem. I'm the ugly one on the left.

Last edited:

CharlyArmy

I'm not a big fan of the humvee and I have two M101A1 trailers for the trucks right now. I know they aren't correct for the truck, but they suit my needs. So right now I have a M38A1, a M35A2, a M185A3 and two M101A1 trailers.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That's awesome! Welcome to the site.

We need more Jeep guys here........ :-D

CharlyArmy

With alittle research, I have discovered that the 185th CSSB is based out of Camp Dodge, Iowa and the 3645 Maintenance Company is out of Knoxville, Iowa and that my truck has been to Baghdad.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks