• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My two wheel V-twin M35A2

dangeroustyz

I have been a "biker" most my life. My last toy was a Honda RC51 V-Twin 1000cc Superbike. Well. I traded her for the "BEST TOY EVER!" Now I got a 71 M35A2. Not only is it a great vehicle to have. ITS A PIECE OF AMERICAN HISTORY. Dont get me wrong I miss my 'crotch rocket'. It was a great bike. I just wanted something different. And now being on this site and seeing how friendly everybody is compares to riding wheelies in the mountains. No better feeling. Thanks Alot members for all that you do. Havent had to much time since weather is bad to tinker with deuce. But come warmer weather I wana go thru her real good and see what makes her tick. May need advise and help if anybody lives near me. I just got my new cab top from Eriks. $260. cant wait to put it on.. card2 020.jpg card2 012.jpgbike.jpgThanksgiving Christmas 2012 046.jpgdeuce #7.jpg

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Last edited:

dangeroustyz

I almost did a wheelie in the deuce. Going up a hill. No plans on going to deals gap in deuce. Probably p off alot of bikers. Pace car? I can see that. Drivers to afraid to pass it. I do miss two wheels BUT 1o wheels are better......:driver:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You're in good company here. Your friendly site admin has been known to prowl the gap from time to time. Also known to enjoy v-twin superbikes...

DSC03066.jpgf8a2ba47.jpg

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I will give the fact that a Viffer with a nice exhaust and the old school gear drive cams do sound awesome. But they also weigh 100lbs more. Course that's not really that big of a deal when it comes to my fatarse... :patracy:

My best track times were on a Gixxer 600 though.

dangeroustyz

I have had liter bikes as well as V four (intersepter) and VTwin bikes. Best bike was VTwin Hands down... Alot of torque. 100 MPh wheelies. Can a liter bike do that? without dumping the clutch? VTwin bikes are a rare breed and only real rYders can enjoy them.........................Thanks

SsgLattig

RC51 is a good bike! If I had a honda it would be that one. I have done the Dragon when I lived in Charlotte & I ride a 96 Ducati 916 (too many mods to even think about) and my awesome Girlfriend rides a 2010 Monster, with a bunch of mods too! My 923A1 will be appearing on here soon too! Looking for a Knuckle boom to mount on her & will eventually repower it with a big cam (300-400) & probably an Eaton 9 speed (divorced if need be).

SsgLattig

I actually am going to sell mine! Hard decision but I need to pick up some equipment for the business & trying not to borrow any money, so it'll be for sale! I could make you an awesome deal on it! I have friends in the trucking industry too that could possibly bring it down for cheap. PM me if you're at least interested & I'll give you more info & can send pics!

dangeroustyz

Got new top put on. If weather works out will tinker with her alittle before the event at 57th and at zouts. So far she is a real beast. All ready held my 1st event at Jeffery's. Special thanks to TMNT, PIGFOOT, AND TODD for showing up. It was going to rain that day so everybody didnt show. BUT BEWARE next time the ground will tremble from all the steel that will show up.Keep your eyes peeled:hammer:. Deuce 014.jpgDeuce meeting 004.jpgDeuce meeting 002.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks