• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My version of rear exhaust

Nonotagain

Too close to the tail light. You'll find that the light will be covered with diesel soot in no time.

Any possibility of turning the pipe toward the ground and lengthening it a bit?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
You need dual stacks like I had on my bobber.....I made them out of HUMVEE fording kit exhaust pipes. Gave it a mellow sound.
Or....if your are going to run it out the rear.....ya got to balance it out and have two.

Just my HO.

feets

That tail light will be toast in no time. have you seen the diesel soot built up on class 8 trailers? You can also look at the back of dually pickups and see the bumper and fenders are sooted up badly.

mudguppy

i like it. i think you'd be fine if you rotated the outlet down towards the ground. as requested previously, how about some more photos of the routing up front, please? i'm interested in possibly doing something just like this to get the J-pipe out of the fender for more tire clearance.

jeep-Jeep

jeez its a hot rod bobber deuce :wink:
move the light if its that much problem.
or cut in a led like i have on my rock crawler jeep
its not like its got to remain original at this point just functional.

wehring

lights

Thanks all for the light cautions. I bought an M105A3 for this reason. The bed has the lights molded in to the body next to the tailgate. I will perform the transplant over the Christmas break.

The one I bought is tan. This is a ref pic.

Justin

Attachments