• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Wife Caught me Staring... At the Deuce..

plym49

Wow, this turned out to be a fun thread, thank you all for adding your own experiences/comments and thank you for commenting on how good mine looks. :oops: I only had her since November and plan on doing a really good paint/rust overhaul. Still got in my head a Gloss Black/Flat Black camo pattern, subtle yet different and just what I want.. Not sure yet if what looks good in my head will actually work out but we'll see. I'll post a new thread if I bring myself to do it..

Can't believe this thread made it across "the pond" and further "aussie"! That's awesome! Looks like I got the "fever" as I recently picked up an M105 trailer from the same guy I bought my deuce from. All good things.. I wish you all the best and keep "Staring" :shock::shock::shock:
I have always wondered how a flat black and really dark gray camo pattern would look. It would have to be the right shade of gray, like when black bed liner really looks a little gray.

DeucesWild11

Those mirrors are cool, wonder what they came off of. I did see that truck in the other post and am probably one of the very few who like it. Wonder what new Zombie movie it will be in. Ha!

auron

Sometimes by guys that live by me and it only seams to be when I'm in the bed of my truck digging though my tool box their running joke is the truck bed is my bed

plym49

Those mirrors are cool, wonder what they came off of. I did see that truck in the other post and am probably one of the very few who like it. Wonder what new Zombie movie it will be in. Ha!
I like that truck, too, except for the A3 nose. Does anyone know what thread it was from?