• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My wife finally went for a ride in the M923A1

jstier

My wife finally went for a ride in the M923A1 today. She won't totally admit it but she did have a big smile on her face the whole time. We went for about a 25 mile round trip. Stoped by some friends house to show them the truck. At my friends house all his neighbor guys were coming out to check the truck out. All in all it was a lot of fun, but I don't think she will be giving up her Benz for it anytime soon. lol

jstier

Next thing you know she will be wanting one, too. Glad she liked the ride so much.
:funny:
lets see, No air, No Power windows, lap belt, smells musty, loud, no radio, and the list goes on and on. I love my wife and she is my best friend and we have a great relationship. But she thinks I've lost my freaking mind. :lol:

caliber1

lets see, No air, No Power windows, lap belt, smells musty, loud, no radio, and the list goes on and on. I love my wife and she is my best friend and we have a great relationship. But she thinks I've lost my freaking mind. :lol:
Funny, mine was the same way when I told her I had the winning bid. " What do you need that for?" But she also enjoyed the ride. :lol:

Reverend Evil

I have not even finished my first M/V ( 1008 ) and have started looking for a duece . I love my wife cause the only thing she asked was will it fit in the shop. I sure hope so , cause i said yes (so did she) . I cant wait to take her and my 4 yr old son for a ride . I already have to take him to school in my cucv cause its cool (his words). I have corrupted my whole family.:mrgreen:

I am really glad some of you guys have found good women! My OD addiction has not agreed with any that I have met. So maybe some day I'll get lucky and find a good one?
Until then I am going to try to aquire everything on my list before hand. So if I do meet one later on she will see right up front that I am nuts:cookoo:, so that will be out of the way!:lol::lol:

jstier

I have not even finished my first M/V ( 1008 ) and have started looking for a duece . I love my wife cause the only thing she asked was will it fit in the shop. I sure hope so , cause i said yes (so did she) . I cant wait to take her and my 4 yr old son for a ride . I already have to take him to school in my cucv cause its cool (his words). I have corrupted my whole family.:mrgreen:
That my wifes rule too. It has to be in the shop. rofl
Sad part is that I'm looking for a M35A3 now and that means my 07 2500 HD is going to loose its spot inside.

jstier

I am really glad some of you guys have found good women! My OD addiction has not agreed with any that I have met. So maybe some day I'll get lucky and find a good one?
Until then I am going to try to aquire everything on my list before hand. So if I do meet one later on she will see right up front that I am nuts:cookoo:, so that will be out of the way!:lol::lol:
I didn't get married till I was 36, Kept looking for the right one. I had alot of my toys before we met, I alway figured she couldn't complain if they were already paid for. :lol:

Last edited:

Reverend Evil

That my wifes rule too. It has to be in the shop. rofl
Sad part is that I'm looking for a M35A3 now and that means my 07 2500 HD is going to loose its spot inside.

I think your looking at this all wrong . It does not mean your truck loses its spot inside . I think what this is telling you is that you need a bigger toy box to keep them in.[thumbzup] I have been looking for a reason to add on to mine .

jstier

I think your looking at this all wrong . It does not mean your truck loses its spot inside . I think what this is telling you is that you need a bigger toy box to keep them in.[thumbzup] I have been looking for a reason to add on to mine .
I'd love to add on to the shop but can't add on anymore. Got taken into city limits a couple years and I'm already way past the ordiance were out building can't be larger than house.:roll:

Buttweet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just won a running M923 but still waiting on the EUC. Was hoping to have it tomorrow nite to carry all the hood kids Trick or Treating. My wife is also excited about it. She can drive this one with pwr str and auto tranny. She was reared on a farm also and can still outwork me. She is a cotton picker from the great state of Miss. Was lucky to find her. She pretty well supports everything I do--well almost.:lol: She came from the era when Mississippi produced two Miss Americas in a row (late 50`s) As far as I was concerned she could have been one of them.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My wife says I am an a nutcase, but at least I am her nutcase. She likes the 814 when she can lean out the window and wave to everybody.:jumpin::mrgreen:

jstier

Just won a running M923 but still waiting on the EUC. Was hoping to have it tomorrow nite to carry all the hood kids Trick or Treating. My wife is also excited about it. She can drive this one with pwr str and auto tranny. She was reared on a farm also and can still outwork me. She is a cotton picker from the great state of Miss. Was lucky to find her. She pretty well supports everything I do--well almost.:lol: She came from the era when Mississippi produced two Miss Americas in a row (late 50`s) As far as I was concerned she could have been one of them.
That's awsome. A good women is hard to find. Like I said before took me 36 years to find mine.

I thought about takeing the neighbors kids just concerned about them getting in and out of the bed of the truck. I'll probably park it out front so they can all see it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks