• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My wife is going to kill me... :D

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, I put some bids on a few items and expected as usual to get outbid but NO.. I won three MEP803s.

That leaves me with one big problem, My wife is going to kill me.

They all have batteries, run, and make power WOOHOO!!

I'm still going to die though.

She doesn't know about the two H140s either.

I'm SOOOOO dead..

2023-03-10 12.41.05 (Large).jpg

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well since your ultimate demise is imminent might I suggest you gift the offending gensets to the members of this site to be raffled off.

It would be looked upon as a kind act and frankly you need all the help you can get. Members here would give an outpouring of gratitude and sympathy in your memory. I'm just saying...

Mark

msgjd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, I put some bids on a few items and expected as usual to get outbid but NO.. I won three MEP803s.
happened to me decades ago, bid on a M890 at FLW (Mo) just because it was going waaaay too cheap since the body and tires were like-new.. Expecting to get outbid, my max bid made the truck not quite worth its cost plus the cost of a 6-day round trip to go get it.. But at least I would be able to sleep at night knowing I tried.... But NOOOO ! , as you say.. When I got home after work there's an email, "you got 5 days to come get your sh**". Talk about scrambling.. To this day, it's still the sweetest military Dodge I have ever had

Last edited:

loosegravel

Just a retired mechanic who's having fun!

That leaves me with one big problem, My wife is going to kill me.

They all have batteries, run, and make power WOOHOO!!

I'm still going to die though.

She doesn't know about the two H140s either.

I'm SOOOOO dead..

View attachment 892773
Great score!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks