• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My wife takes some Deuce driving lessons

Lonesome715

She sent me these from her lessons session on Saturday. All I can say is Troy has way more patients than I do. Let me know if you require a new clutch now.

Attachments

Uglyranger

In Memorial
In Memorial
She is not the one to worry about ....it's the son. He was the one shifting gears. If you look close at the pictures, he is in the middle. After the test ride he decided to take over Larry's fork lift.

Attachments

KsM715

My wife wont even sit in my trucks let alone try to drive them. My son ( 7 ) however I cant keep out of them.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well...I hate to tell the rest of the story...but when Mel dismounted the deuce, I asked her if she was ready to do a recovery 150 miles away. He response was "heck no!!!" She did mention that whatever deuce you decided to keep needed a PS Kit installed because she does like driving it.
As far as moving them to the house, she is planning to get them there. Looks like she is planning to bribe the group with an excellent meal and cookies!
Guess they will be home by next weekend!!
Mel has also claimed her place as a deuce driver in the Veteran's Day Parade in Nov...and anything we do prior to that!!
It was a good day yesterday...get home so you can play to!!:-D

Lonesome715

I will some day. The draw down here has already begun.

I am glad she enjoyed it and did not run over anything of importance. If I cannot be there to help with the perade, at least she can.

Wolf.Dose

To find a wife that liks to drive the green stuff in the old stile (means no power assists) is like a first price in a national loterie. I know only very few of them. And they have been infected by their fathers with the green virus.
Wolf

Lonesome715

We share a lot fo the same interests, so it works out pretty good. I was wondering how she would handle the non power steering issue. I think she only weighs a buck 20.

That is a good lookinf deuce.