• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My work truck.....

wbv

Thanks for the comments.......really appreciated.

This truck - xm818 shows 910 miles on the trip meter - about 3500 hours. After reading some of the posts here, I'm a little suspect of that.

However, the truck is tight, almost new rubber and hardly makes a revolution to crank. I do think that someone swapped the Tcase in it though - it won't shift into lo range and is a lttle noisy in the case. That's something I'll take care of shortly.

The truck is USDOT safety inspected for use.

I operate a bush / tree mulching business - cleaing fire breaks and such. I got the truck for 2 purposes, to recover my tractor in case it gets bogged down where its own winch won't retrieve it, and to haul the equipment.

Here are a few more pics - - have a sort of fleet thing in mind.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks