• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

N/A M35A2

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are a few pictures of my latest deuce. It has a N/A multi-fuel engine and it runs as strong as a good turbo engine! It has New front fenders, new air-pack, new ds seat cushions,new drop-side tailgate chains(not a drop-side bed), new taillight lens', like new winch cable, new ds door, new mirrors, and no gauges! This one feels real nice going down the road.

Attachments

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: N/A M35A2

NewMVGuy said:
Hey eric ,Did you win the lottery or something? Gettin quite the fleet there [thumbzup]
Not yet! :wink:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Re: RE: N/A M35A2

maddawg308 said:
Good work truck, Eric. How many trucks is that for you now?
This one is 4 but I won an M109 the same day this one came home, that makes 5, and I still really want to win a good parts truck. :?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: N/A M35A2

You might luck out finding a cheap pile from a farmer who has beaten the crap out of it, and it's not worth much except for parts anymore.

Now you need a wrecker!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!

DH, if you want to trade Kenny your dropside hooks for his regular hooks, I have a set of dropside hooks I can send him, and that will complete his dropside's need for the correct hooks. If not, I understand. Jeff should PM you about the gauge cluster soon.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

My hooks are rough. I only need 2 tee bolts so what I'm getting from you, Chris, should be fine!