• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

N Arizona M1028 Build Thread #2

N Arizona

Well I was in need of a good off road work truck so I have decided to build another M1028. Some of you may have seen my first build of a M1028. Link to the thread

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/cucv/35330-n-arizona-m1028-build-thread.html

I also have a on hold SEE Unimog project that I need to get to. The idea of this build is to make it a flat bed that can hold several welding machines and carry material. The truck in question is a M1028A1 that has the older style maintenance box on it that has been striped of all internals. It came out of LA and I have to give thanks to SGT Webb for his help on the load out. The over all condition of the truck is good a few new batteries and it fired on the first crank and runs smooth. The interior is all complete but a little dirty. The dash is a little warped. The driver side door has a little more forklift love then showed in the GL pics. Here are some pictures.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks