• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

N GA. Military Vehicle Show

I know this is short notice and a lot of you are getting ready for the Georgia Rally.

We are having a Military Vehicle Show October 14 in conjunction with Free Time Hobbies Fall Festival and Model Show in Blue Ridge Georgia 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. The event is free to the public and we would like to extend a special invitation to all veterans.
photo show flyer.png

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I plan on attending but the truck will likely be loaded with my GA Rally stuff.

Thanks to all who stopped by for the show, I had a great time meeting everyone and hearing the stories from veterans about their time spent in the trucks. Makes military vehicle collecting that much better

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Are you doing anything like this next year? If so, can you give a little more warning? I would love to attend but I guess I missed your first post.:papabear:

Yes we are planing on doing an annual show, and yes we we're behind the 8 ball. This was a little ahead of the game for us as we will be setting down in November to officially start planning the museum but we had the invitation to do this in conjunction with Free Time Hobbies Fall Festival which draws a pretty good crowd and gave us a chance to plant the seed in the community. Would love to have you come up to our show and looking forward to seeing you at the rally.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks