• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Naked Girl

armytruck63

Hey, I read these messages at work! Are you trying to get me in trouble?

Just kidding - are you doing a restoration or just parting out the truck?

SixSpeed

Banned
The origin of the term "G-string" is obscure. Since the 19th century, the term geestring referred to the string which held the loincloth of Native Americans [1] and later referred to the narrow loincloth itself. William Safire in his Ode on a G-String quoted the usage of the word "G-string" for loincloth by Harper's Magazine 15 years after Beadle's and suggested that the magazine confused the word with the musical term G-string (i.e., the string for the G note). Safire also mentions the opinion of linguist Robert Hendrickson that G (or gee) stands for groin, which was a taboo word at these times.
Just in case.

Stan Leschert

Once again, this thread went 14 different ways from Sunday. A little bit of sugestiveness, and...

Put Down The Wrench! Your wife may.... or may not, appreciate this!
Then get ready for the next MV Run!

Just make sure to pack her favorite beverage, and be prepared for a camp-out until the truck is sober enough to find it's own way home!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks