• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NAPA Crossover refererence

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All-
I remember a NAPA crossover list that had everything from lights to filters etc.

I have searched and searched and cannot find it. Lots of threads referencing it, but not the list itself.

Is there any way to make it a sticky in maybe the restoration forum?

In particular I'm looking for the side marker/clearance lights. I've seen several different threads name several different numbers and I am lost....

Any help towards knowledge is appreciated.

m715mike

Hi Ken. Are you asking about Wes’ quick reference spreadsheet?

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Very possibly. My main thing is I REMEMBER seeing the NAPA deal, I just don't remember where... 🤷‍♂️

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter

And thank you for the link!

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter

And even then, I cannot find the marker/clearance light. The one listed is for taillight/brake with dual filaments. I need the single filament marker lights.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Big Mike's has this one... which I believe is what I need.... but.... at this point I'm so stinking confused..

And he wants 4 bucks a bulb...

Someone please post a link to a website... I'm so freaking frustrated right now.

Screenshot_20210819-051736_Chrome.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks