• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

National Car Transport?

Baron3-6

Just got a decent quote (considering the cost of gas now) for moving my M37 from GA to KY.

Just wondering if anyone else had worked with this company before? Their credentials look good.

Thanks!!

twlinks

I think they are a broker, which means all they do is post the "haul" on a national board and wait for someone to say they want it. If the price sounds too good, it usually means you will wait a while, not always, but most of the time on cheap rates. The broker gets paid the same either way, normally about $200 and what's left goes to the carrier. You may already know all of that, but some here might not. Good luck, hope it goes well for you.

Baron3-6

Im no help but are you moving to ky?
Well not exactly....I have a barn there and a very understanding Korean Veteran grandfather who is going to "babysit" the M37 for a while. I will have holiday visitation for a while...just too expensive to move it every time I get a new assignment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks