• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nato J and B pins reversed

mikey

I have an M931A2 from Red River with the J and B pins reversed on the female NATO plug at the rear of the truck. Because of that, every military trailer I connect to my truck has the turn signals reversed.

I looked at the rear of the plug and tried to remove the J pin with a little bit of pressure, but it didn't budge. I don't want to break anything. What is the process to remove the pins? Just a steady supply of pressure?

Thanks

Mikey

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just cut the two wires and resplice for the correct connection, you are making way to much out of this.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If you press out the rubber part inside the plug, you can then push out the pins individually. Its not that hard or complicated(as some might think).

KsM715

With disassembly the pins can be swapped but like 73 said just splicing could be easier. Just for fun I would try tracing out the harness and see if someone made it up wrong at some other point in the harness.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks