• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NATO slave adaptors

100dollarman

Anyone have a couple that they want to sell to me? I have the single pin cables and my Deuces have the 2 pin.

I tried a search...

I found some on ebay, and Saturn sells them--- just thought I would check with the members here.

Thanks!

Hundy.

Blythewoodjoe

RE: Re: RE: NATO slave adaptors

I need one half of the booster cable for a project. It doesn't matter if it's a one or two pin, I have adapters, I just need one good end and about 5 feet of cable. Anybody got a bad set of booter cables they don't mind cutting up?

Joe Trapp

sermis

Let me look and see what I have in adapters and I will let everyone know.
I also have some NATO slave cable ends.

sermis

I went through my stash and found 8 adapters. I will start with the first and work down from there. I should be able to get more over time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks