• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NATO slave cable connector

Guys, I found this on eBay and it’s not your typical NATO slave cable connector or at least it looks that way to me. Anyway it looks like there is some type quick disconnect that plugs in for the cables. I have looked and have not found a thing yet anybody have any idea on how about his connects to the slave cables?

Attachments

pmramsey

I tried to purchase a couple five years ago from the manufacturer. I agreed to the $625 each price as I had a specific and urgent need for them. Everything was go going well but at the last minute, someone in senior management flat out nixed it...no exceptions..go away. The type pictured is only one version. There is also a panel mounted version that is quite handy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks