• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NC pickup and delivery 40ft shipping container

stampy

Hi I have a 40 ft shipping container at ft bragg in nc that needs to be moved to 27536 Henderson NC. It is on the ground and will have to be winched on to a roll back or if you have equipment loaded for transport. They will not assist at the load out location. I will be able to assist at the drop off location. You can call me before 5pm 919 426-7728

3dAngus

Just can't remember his name right now, but there was someone on here making regular trips up and down N. and S. Carolina. Maybe he'll pop in.

Alredneck

Banned
Try PCTrans he runs the east seaboard and is a member here. Heavy amy be able to hhes out of GA!

I have the trailer and winch to do it but no truck! :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks