• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NC - Spring Lake - Vietnam Memorial Dedication - 4 JUL 2016

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,

I'm hoping that I can find one or two vehicles available to be or be brought in for the 4th of July 2016, to Spring Lake, NC.

The Town is looking at dedicating a memorial to the Vietnam veterans from the town. This isn't solid yet (waiting to find out from Town Manager who is talking to those who sponsored it), but since we're right about the 30 day mark, I'm putting it out there. I'm looking for anything from a M35 or a M151, to a full setup/historical display. Plenty of pictures will be taken no matter what.

My M38 is just too early to be right. I know there are a few M151s in town, and I'm following up a M35 lead, but I'm thinking someone here might be interested.

You can contact me through here. I'll provide more info as/if requested.

Thanks in advance.

Eric

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks