• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ND to MS and back...

Bighurt

I'm scheduled to be in Biloxi, MS on the 17th Apr 2012 and due to return to Minot, ND on 24th May 2012.

Leaving Minot on the 13th of Apr and will return to Minot on the 28th May, I'm allowed 4 travel days.

Current plans have me taking the F350, but plans change. I will have limited space available for both legs of the trip. If you need something moved let me know and I'll see if I can accomidate.

I plan to visit Wreckerman893, Dueceman51, 91W350 and Reb87. If I feel frisky I may run out and steal R Racings truck (jk Jim).

No real purpose other than to say hi and grab a bite to eat and conversate.

Send me a pm if your interested, and I'll be scanning the classifieds to see if there is anything I need in route.
:beer:

R Racing

Aslong as I get it back in reasonable time LMBO , I may need you to grab some stuff in Miss if your going thru ohio on your way home ? You need to come visit farther east !!

Bighurt

I'm not paying for the trip! LOL

Brandy and I would like to attend a Eastern Rally this year. If that's the GA rally or another we havn't decided.

Attend means visit, as I don't think anything I have will like that far of a drive, and I don't get a lot of vacation time.

One of you Eastern boys need to sell me a 5 or 10 kw generator, dirt cheap. That will fit in the F350 nicely and give me plenty of motivation to meander into unfamiliar country.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Jeremy.....you know you have a place to stay if you get to my AO.

If you can't get over this way I'll drive down to Shelby and introduce you to CSMDAVIS....he is our guy at Shelby for pickups, inspections and deals on parts. Jeff is a standup guy and someone you'll be glad to meet.

If you can make the GA rally we can stage vehicles and leave from here. We'll have our own little convoy.

Just send me an OPORDER when you get ready to leave.

R Racing

Are you Kidding me !!! There is no such thing as a cheap 5 or 10KW gen anywere near md !! LOL . Does coming this far east scare you ? We are just east of WV ( Cue Dualing banjos LOL ):beer:

Bighurt

Are you Kidding me !!! There is no such thing as a cheap 5 or 10KW gen anywere near md !! LOL . Does coming this far east scare you ? We are just east of WV ( Cue Dualing banjos LOL ):beer:
I grew up in LA and have had a gun pulled on me in traffic. So not a lot scares me. What scares me is what I would do should some moron harm my family through ineptitude or bad decision.

I don't think Generators go cheap anywhere but I try and watch...

If I had a deeper wallet, I would be there in a heartbeat to just play trucks...(que two grown men portraying 5 year old boys in the sandbox with a collection of tonka trucks, full-size and metal, not the crap plastic they have now days)

At what point do you decide the parentheses don't make a difference in the sub-thought...LOL

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I plan to visit Wreckerman893, Dueceman51, 91W350 and Reb87. If I feel frisky I may run out and steal R Racings truck (jk Jim).
Wrecker, do you have any more RT front NOS deuce fenders? I could run to ND to get one.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I got room for you in Ohio, if ya make it. I might need to do some cleaning if the "boss"rides with you. LMK

Bighurt

who is filling sandbags for you will you are gone
I think that's a post for another thread. Lets hope we don't repeat last year. However Canada is holding all it's water back at present the river through Minot is essentially empty, I've never seen it this low. The Canadian dams are nearing the level they were when we flooded last year. 4 meters of current storage space. For a watershed which was supposed to be kept half full...that's not even close.

I found the press release for a conference held 23 Feb 2010 identifying a potential flood event and how the management of the Souris watershed needed to be changed. Pretty evident the goveremnt is a bunch of pricks when they knew in Winter 09'/10' that things needed to change. They also lied during the 11' event because it was released the army corp of engineers where brought in when the 11' event was predicted to be a 1:10 event which was labeled as a first. Spring run-off of 09' was a 1:7 event...

Last edited:

Bighurt

Alright looks like things are rolling towads leaving the LZ on friday the 13th, that should be fun.

Right now I'm planning to burn the midnight oil striaght through to Biloxi. However my return trip will be far more interesting.

I know I have to find my way inot Sand Rock, AL and St Louis, MO. However I may make a trip to GA and KS as well.

More on that as time progress I suppose.

Csm Davis

trip

Jeremy.....you know you have a place to stay if you get to my AO.

If you can't get over this way I'll drive down to Shelby and introduce you to CSMDAVIS....he is our guy at Shelby for pickups, inspections and deals on parts. Jeff is a standup guy and someone you'll be glad to meet.

If you can make the GA rally we can stage vehicles and leave from here. We'll have our own little convoy.

Just send me an OPORDER when you get ready to leave.
You guys come on by but timing may be tight I have a C.O.C. ceremony at 1400 on the 13th and state finals for my daughter in Jackson on the 14th but give me a call if you will be around Hattiesburg with a minute to spare, love meeting Steelsoldiers from all over. (601) 264-3453 and wreckerman you are going to give Elmo a complex if you keep talking about roasting him like that!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks