• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need 16' bumper pull trailer moved Stanley ND to Norfolk NE

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I recently got a 16' enclosed trailer off govplanet that is located in Stanley ND. It is your typical enclosed bumper pull cargo trailer but with barn doors instead of a ramp. It has a 2 5/16" ball hitch, electric brakes, and according to the company who made them, weighs in under 3k as it sits. I would need it picked up by July 10th at the latest. I figured I would see if anyone here is interested.

Also, I threw it up on Uship and got no real interest. Does anyone have any other ideas of where I could look to find a transporter? (the site will only permit the trailer to be hooked up and pulled away-- they will not allow it to be loaded on anything else).......

Z

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks