• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need 2 HEMTT / LVS cabs San Diego to East-Coast-ish

drdstny

Banned
Considering the costs of having 2 HEMTT cabs (complete) brought from San Diego, CA to anywhere within 250 miles of the NJ/PA border.

If you can do it, let me know price & timeline.

If you have suggestions on who can, I would appreciate it.

If you know the freight class for these things, that would help me too.

I pay cash, nothing to trade thanks to terrific SS helpers the last couple weeks.

Are these complete and running units? nopicsHave a couple of pictures to share? I'm sure U-Ship and a few members on this site can help!! I'm sure I could get them to Sedona Az. and give them the Spa treatment till you decide to just leave them with me:-D

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Have you already bought them or are you considering a purchase.

I have a source for pull off cabs that still have all the instraments, glass, doors and steering gear in them.

They are located near me in NE AL.

Alredneck is moving stuff for SS members and is based near me.
I understand his rates are reasonable.
PM him and see if he goes that far west.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks