• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need 2 MEP-002A moved from Mechanicsburg, PA to CT or MA

edgephoto

I just bought 2 MEP-002A gen sets. I need them transported from the Gov Liquidation location in Mechanicsburg PA and brought to either CT near New Haven or MA about 30 miles east of Boston. I need them picked up by 11/15/12. Of course I am willing to pay. Please feel free to PM or email me.

edgephoto

@DuecesWeild11 - Not on a trailer. I would have to try and get rid of the trailer. Not sure there is a market for such a trailer. So I would have to scrap it. Not interested in the hassle.

@max1008 - Your offer is more than a freight company.

dstang97

@DuecesWeild11 - Not on a trailer. I would have to try and get rid of the trailer. Not sure there is a market for such a trailer. So I would have to scrap it. Not interested in the hassle.

@max1008 - Your offer is more than a freight company.
I may be interested in the trailer depending on price.

Tlauden

How much do they each weigh, depending on that I might be able to pick them up for you so they make it off the lot. you would still need to find shipping/transportation from Halifax pa (17032).

I say weight is an issue because I can't dedicate a trailer to store them on and my tractor won't lift very much :/

edgephoto

Thanks anyway guys. I decided it is just as easy to pay a company to do the whole deal. And they are shipped to a colleague's work location so we can work on them in a nice heated area.

I would have borrowed a truck to do the deal but roundtrip including driving them to the workshop where we will work on them I am talking almost 750 miles. The truck gets 8-10 mpg and at nearly $4 a gallon plus food and maybe even a hotel it ends up being not much more and they are delivered right to the loading dock.