• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need 3/4' chain

tklm539

Hello

I am looking for two sections of 3/4 chain 30-32" each. Or one section 60-64" . I have been looking online with know luck.

Does anyone have any or know where to get it. All I could find was like 30' sections.

Thanks

Tom

sermis

RE: Need 3/4

What are you going to do with that big of chain?
Let me look. I know I have some, not sure on condition. I know one was streched.

sermis

RE: Need 3/4

I don't know rating but I know one of the pieces I have is streched. Not sure if I have more of the 3/4" or 5/8"

BEASTMASTER

the thing is if you get buried bad and someone pulls on that piece of chain real hard you could pull you're frame horns in towards the center,and that would not be good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks