• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need 5 ton front wheel bearing part #s

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Does anybody have the part #s for a 800 series front axle inner,outter wheel bearings also bearing race and wheel seal #s.Does anybody know if the back are the same as the front.Also need a lower radiator hose part # for a 800 series 250 cummins.THANKS,JOHN.

Phil Rhodes

John, the front and rear bearings are the same. the inner and outer races (cups) are the same ,civilian number 592 or 592A. The inner bearing is a 593 and the outer bearing is a 596. There is a civilian number for the wheel seals (6663 inner but I don't recall the outer number) but I found them cheaper from the dealers than from the bearing and seal store. I bought all mine from White Owl but most places will have them. The bottom hose can be replaced with one of those universal flex hoses but I could not find a civilian curved replacement.