• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need 68 Bobbed deuce hauled from Ohio to Albuquerque, NM

LCM35A2

Hows it going guys need help with any info for getting a bobbed deuce im going to buy off a member shipped from Ohio to Albuquerque, NM. Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

LCM35A2

uship

A lot of people use uship. Seems to work out for them.
That's actually the 1st place I checked and got a quote for $2500 which seems pretty up there not sure if I typed the info in wrong or what. What's is the average going rate I know its pretty far but that seems really high.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's actually the 1st place I checked and got a quote for $2500 which seems pretty up there not sure if I typed the info in wrong or what. What's is the average going rate I know its pretty far but that seems really high.
Not knowing where in Ohio it is, it seems cheap . From Dayton Ohio to Albuquerque New Mexico is 1500 miles , that would figures out about $1.66 a mile. That is about half of what alot of carriers are charging.

212sparky

At work we usually pay $2-$3 per mile for freight. So $2500 is pretty good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks