• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need a battery box

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
5 Ton boxes are the same but if it's an 800 series box (the trucks have 4 batteries) the hardware needs to be moved from the side to the front.

Desert Rat

RDD,
I was at Howard's Satuday. He's got some nice ones to choose from. I already have your order packaged up. The box will have to wait until next trip. Sorry.

Armada

RDD, How many of the comp. batt. boxes are available? If it works for a duece, I'd like one myself. The bottom of mine is in rough shape. Let me know.

red devils dude

hey guys late model 800series Composite boxs will NOT WORK I can get some 2.5ton Composite boxs
for $135 each if maybe you want one PM me, maybe I can get a bulk deal.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They do have the latches on the ends instead of the front. They have the holes in the front to move the hardware though. Maybe he knows or has a revision box I'm not aware of.

red devils dude

says they dont fit and no holes for proper hold-downs(too truck one's for batt are same) here's a pic

only late model 800series have the problem guess there taller or something?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alrighty then. wonder if its worth the trouble to cut one down? The hardware looks the same. Is there a big asking price difference?

red devils dude

the guy said and I quote if you could use those boxs all the boys here would have done it by now end quote
and there is some kind of coating on the box's so it's dangerous to cut them (his words) but like I said if
you want a 2.5ton Composite box it's $135 send me a PM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks