• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a cord for my MX-7777

ralph3162

I have an MX-7777 that I need to install for my military radio set AN/VRC 12. I purchased the needed cord CX-10613 but it has the 4 pin plug with a male screw center. male center.jpg In order to attach to my MT-1029 radio mount I need the 4 pin plug center to be female. female center.jpgDoes anyone have the proper cord they would sell or trade. I have a couple of radio mounts MT-1029 NOS, and Used MT-6352 I also have 3 loud speakers LS-671 and a mounting tray w/shelf for Humvee. Also have a few assorted cables and other radio stuff. If you can help please let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks