• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a few windows, classifieds search?

dk8019

Guys, I'm looking for two windshields for the Deuce. I can't find a search function for the classified items for the life of me. Anyone have a pair they are willing to sell and ship to me?

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Are you looking for the frame and all or just the glass?, I think, you can get the glass locally from a windshield shop, it's just safety glass.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I have 2 deuce windshield glass with frames $100 each plus shipping.I think they are close to new condition.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
here's a improvement opportunity...

Chris and Company,

It is my experience that too few buyers and sellers use the existing classifieds. I placed an ad for this exact same commodity and recieved zero replies. This thread created more replies in a few hours than my ad did in two months.

How can we enhance the classifieds and promote/educate the use? Maybe your paid advertisers could be involved in the enhancement/promotion, to mitigate any misgivings and to create the situation as an opportunity for them and for the other buyers and sellers.

I look forward to reading your thoughts,

Rick

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have 26"X 30" flat sheets of DOT approved laminated glass that I bought from GL.
I suspect that this glass was sent to Maint. shops and cut to fit various vehicles.
Prob. be a bear to ship but I will be bringing them to the GA MVPA rally this month and the SS GA rally (Clinto's rally) next month.
15 bucks a sheet......discount for volume.

I got a bunch.:roll:

Garandfan

I have looked at some of these surplus sites. :roll: Once I saw the prices, I thought that the items were from a museum or the last of their kind. I think a visit to your local glass shop is worth the time.

dk8019

Thanks guys for the responses, I'll echo Rick's sentiment above, I too posted a wanted ad a month or so ago with no luck. In my case I need the entire window and frame, as both of my frames rusted out near the top. Thanks again guys!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks