• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a few windows, classifieds search?

dk8019

Guys, I'm looking for two windshields for the Deuce. I can't find a search function for the classified items for the life of me. Anyone have a pair they are willing to sell and ship to me?

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Are you looking for the frame and all or just the glass?, I think, you can get the glass locally from a windshield shop, it's just safety glass.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I have 2 deuce windshield glass with frames $100 each plus shipping.I think they are close to new condition.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
here's a improvement opportunity...

Chris and Company,

It is my experience that too few buyers and sellers use the existing classifieds. I placed an ad for this exact same commodity and recieved zero replies. This thread created more replies in a few hours than my ad did in two months.

How can we enhance the classifieds and promote/educate the use? Maybe your paid advertisers could be involved in the enhancement/promotion, to mitigate any misgivings and to create the situation as an opportunity for them and for the other buyers and sellers.

I look forward to reading your thoughts,

Rick

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have 26"X 30" flat sheets of DOT approved laminated glass that I bought from GL.
I suspect that this glass was sent to Maint. shops and cut to fit various vehicles.
Prob. be a bear to ship but I will be bringing them to the GA MVPA rally this month and the SS GA rally (Clinto's rally) next month.
15 bucks a sheet......discount for volume.

I got a bunch.:roll:

Garandfan

I have looked at some of these surplus sites. :roll: Once I saw the prices, I thought that the items were from a museum or the last of their kind. I think a visit to your local glass shop is worth the time.

dk8019

Thanks guys for the responses, I'll echo Rick's sentiment above, I too posted a wanted ad a month or so ago with no luck. In my case I need the entire window and frame, as both of my frames rusted out near the top. Thanks again guys!