• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a haul from Lansing, MI to Las Vegas, NV

DoctorCheney223

THANKS!!

The prospective seller mentioned it to me but I was so involved about the details of the vehicle that I didn't write down the website that he mentioned.

I just listed it on UShip.com and was amazed how easy that was :-D

thanks,
Ron

stanleycr1

I would need $1 per mile for this but I am sure someone will do it for less. Whatever you do do not try to use a car hauler it will never work.

Armada

Lookin' for some stick time Armada:driver:
BC
:wink: I'm not working, so I've got the time.... plus I already have stick time on it.
Paul,
I don't want to be going to your house to get your for auto theft.

Chuck
Like I'd keep it at my house..... LOL
Seriously, I was planning on putting it in my driveway, the legal way, but this God-forsaken Michigan economy put an end to those plans. :cry:
How's the 151 coming along, Chuck?

ida34

:wink: I'm not working, so I've got the time.... plus I already have stick time on it.

Like I'd keep it at my house..... LOL
Seriously, I was planning on putting it in my driveway, the legal way, but this God-forsaken Michigan economy put an end to those plans. :cry:
How's the 151 coming along, Chuck?
No forward movement yet. When the cucv got done then I got a spree for my daughter. Got that running then my tractor came in the garage. It is now apart with the head at the machine shop. The front and rear water passages were blocked and the extra heat led to a burned number 4 exhaust valve. While working on that I get a call that my mower is smoking and low on oil. My mom called me from two doors down. I went over and started it and immediately heard knocking. I had to tear it down and it went to the machine shop with the tractor head. One of the main bearings is fried and I only hope they can polish it. If it has to be cut then I will need a new one since no undersize bearings are available. Next weekend I hope to put the tractor and lawn mower back together. After this I will move the M151 over and start tearing it down. I also need to change cabs on my F-350 and check out the winch for the deuce for the inevitable install. I got a rotisserie for the M151 so I can move it around the garage around other projects.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks