• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a I.D on a truck

wsucougarx

Funny I just saw this truck a couple days ago w/a 3 axles trailer right behind with the words "Student Driver" on it. I was wondering if I'd ever see this truck for sale...and here we go:)

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
That is an M916 used in Engineer units to haul the dozers around. 400 Cummins and if first generation a 16 Speed Cat Air shift Tranny are you going to pick it up they are the bomb

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
That is the Cat 16 Speed the only real issues we had were when Soldiers tried to hot rod them and skip more than one gear without following the TM. The other issue was the airshifter would leak making it unable to shift

M1075

Nice pic Jay! I noticed the towbar doesn't have adapters, just shackles on the end. Was the towbar used with just the shackles connected to shackles?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks