• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a little help finding some parts...

Chinookpilot77

Hey all,

I put an ad up in the classifieds but I haven't had any bites...well, one guy, but he got banned after saying he'd sell me what I needed...:?: no clue what happened there. Sorry to invade this forum but I'd like to get my project up and running.

Anyway, I am looking for a cancer free deuce cab and a complete fuel tank to include mounting hardware. If you know of any about, please let me know.
I am located in the extreme SE corner of Alabama. PM me with details.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are the second person in a very short time, that has acknowledged that you know the rules but have broken them anyway.

I usually let wanted or "I need this or that" ads in the forum go without any intervention but, This does not seem like a time sensitive issue.

Maybe the guy that got banned, kept breaking the forum rules.....:wink:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let's just give this thread some time to work it's magic, and get you what you need! :wink:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tank and brackets? Are you hanging a second tank? I've got what you need but the in tank pump isn't working and the tank would need a thorough flushing. The problem is that as far SE as you are, I'm still 600 miles further SE and fuel tanks aren't normally shipped! Cab? I'm looking for 3 myself!

vj

i got a fuel tanks and hangers on a old junks out deuce that i got, but it might not be what you looking for, but if you thinks you can use it , i will send a picture to you. it will be free to army pilots. vj