• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a little help

az_green

I am sorry to say, but i have to let my 1986 m1009 go. Wife says i have to many toys and we need a vehicle that is better on gas. I was wondering what is a good price for a m1009 that has no rust, very little maintiance issues and good interior. let me know what you guys think? I saw there is one at a government liquidaition that is going for about 2500.00 but has way more issue than mine.

Attachments

Bobert

Depending on the part of the contry, $3,000 would be a good price. It takes a well informed person to see the value in an old cucv.

Many people I know thought I got ripped off when I traded some items worth under 3k ish. But that's in Iowa. In the big states I bet you could get more.

maritimer

jebuz i paid 6K + tax for mine here in canada and that was with it needing new brake master,exhuast,u-joints,fluid changes,seatbelt, v-belts, tires and a few other odds and ends