• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need a Moderators Help

sandcobra164

I've got all the LVS TM's on my computer at work, I'll get some CD's and burn them. Let me know your address in a PM and I'll send some up to ya. Of course, you'll have to screen who you send this info to but being a Staff NCO in the Marines, I'm sure you probably have got all of that figured out. Army Strong and Marine Civilian. What's our Motto? Army Fi or Semper Strong. Depends on the day. BTW, the Marine's are great guys and they pay most of my bills but I still am and always will be Army Strong.

Joseph

ssgtcampbell77

Staff Sergeant
All thanks to pacebm as I was able to uplaod my TMs to www.scribd.com Im not sure yet how others can view them but they are there. It takes forever to upload them as the files are huge. As of now, I have the MK48 10, 20, 24P and the 34 Manuals uploaded. I am working on the MK 15 manuals as well. I called TECOM this morning and according to the lady I talked to, these TMs are obsolete and open to the public. Im not sure how thats possible since we are still using the friggin LVS but until I get further guidance from TECOM or the FBI kicks my door in, the TMs will remain there. Happy reading. And to those of you with little to no knowledge of the LVS hydraulic system, good luck. PITA. The vehicle was designed by a woman (and not a mechanically inclined woman either) so the hydraulics are a pain.

Mike

sandcobra164

The LVS is on it's way out. LVSR's are being fielded from Oshkosh. We DRMO'd most all of the unarmored cabs left over from uparmoring and have alot of LVS front and rear units in storage with no real plans to rebuild them. We actually just got our first LVSR back from theater today. Looks like they hit a bad ditch or tried a Dukes of Hazzard move as the front most front axle and front most rear axle had sheared the wheels / a arms / etc. No blast patterns so I'm sure it wasn't IED or enemy fire related.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks