• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need a picture of the transfercase linkage

Ditch Baby

Some how the whole linkage for the high and low shifter went MIA.

It was there last week when i drove it.. and its never left the neighborhood... dont think it would just fall out. Pretty sure id hear the shifter slam the floor. Maybe somebody needed it more then me, no idea.

anyway, i need some pics of this please, mainly where it connects to the shifter under the cab, i have pics from when i bought it where it connects to the tcase.

Going to try and just make one, or if any body has spare parts or know where to find this. Seems like very odd parts to try and find.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The -20P TM is nothing but pictures and part numbers.

Last edited:

Ditch Baby

You know... ever have one of those..... stupid moments?

well i just had one, and now its public on the internets.

I found the link... its hanging on the other end of the tase...

where was i looking for this contraption of a linkage?

on the transmission. where my old sprag stuff used to be.. and the picture i had on my computer was just that... the old sprag linkage coming off the tranny... which is why i was amazed it just vanished.

thank you doghead for pointing me to the right TM.

Soon as i saw the diagram was like "you idiot"

anyway, i just need a bolt now.... or maybe a pin this time that wont work loose.

aua

Last edited:

rlwm211

The only decent view is going to be from the top.

I had to adjust mine so the handle was not hitting the floor in low. I also had to ever so slightly remove some metal to make sure it did not hit the floor in high either.

In any event, the only way to address this linkage assembly is to pull the floor. This takes maybve 5 minutes.

RL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks