• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need a wrecker

guner51

My wife said no more military trucks!! BUt I just got out of the hospital and she
must feel sorry for me, she said if I still wanted that wrecker and if it in our
budget to go ahead a get one.

So can one be had for let say between $4000.00 and $6000.00?

I drove a M543A1 when I was a marine so long ago and would like to get
one of them but a m816 wouldn't be bad.

poppop

A member posted on here yesterday that he just bought one on a city sealed bid sale for $300.00, but that is very unusual. I paid $2500.00 for my M543 but the guy was in a bind and the truck had to go. You will just have to look and be patient. Good luck, they are very handy.

m26a1tom

I've got a 52 Internation M62 gasser that I will sell you for that kind of money. It runs well, does not have brakes though, and is in need of paint and a tune up. It cannot be driven on the road, I know its kind of far from you, but let me know if you are interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks